For the best in timber building systems, REVO Prefabricated Homes are the top modular solution for your efficient and cost-effective structural needs. Considered the professionals choice, all of the standard designs are further customisable to your personal style and requirements, are very quick to construct, and already perfectly acceptable and compliant.
Our REVO timber building systems are totally pre-manufactured, made up of a combination of insulated timber panels, posts and rails with pre-fitted window and door fixtures, making on-site assembly extremely simple and cost-effective. All components pre-cut to size and shape before installation and shipped directly to your construction site, meaning that your customised REVO home can be manufactured, delivered, and installed in only a matter of days.
As the professional’s choice, the potential applications of these modular timber building systems are vast. The unit can be used as it is, in ‘entry-level’ format or embellished and finished both internally and externally depending on its application and requirements.
The pre-drilled and CNC machined fixing points make for a hassle-free and precise fit, the insulated wall panels are pre-cladded with both internal and external cladding, and the sub-floor includes a moisture barrier, ply or OSB sub-base, insulation panels and sound dampening strips. Your modular Timber Building system can also be integrated with concrete, brick, block or stone structures.
For its final touches, make your REVO home your own with our choice of multiple roof structures and final coverings and internal and external over-cladding. Essentially a blank canvas – you can create your own look and feel to your modular building as all standard internal surfaces can then be painted, varnished or surfaced with any Architectural or interior/aesthetic decorating finish.
Just some of the reasons to go REVO
- Pre-assembled and prefabricated modules
- Components pre-cut to exact size and shape
- Efficient and cost-effective
- Quality of finished goods quality assured and factory checked.
- Manufactured, delivered and installed within days
- Shipped directly to construction site
- On-site assembly
- Light-weight – No heavy lifting equipment required for assembly
- Fewer materials on site and faster construction period equals substantial lower
environmental impact on site
- Low-skill requirement
- Only basic tools required for assembly
- Compliant in its basic form
- Includes all connections and fixtures
- Pre-drilled and CNC machined fixing points
- Can integrate with existing structures
- Insulated wall panels
- Pre-fitted window fixtures