We have the infrastructure, both internal and contracted, to ensure smooth delivery of project materials no matter how remote or challenging the location…
We have delivered kits and components by ten-wheeler all terrain trucks, by ship and barge and even by air.
We have built on mountains and on beaches where there were no jetties, railways, water, sub-contractors or suppliers – and no local labour. (All materials and kits are checked for size and quality before they leave our workshops – and everything from electric cables to bathroom basins can be included when these are not available – or are overpriced – locally.
In short, T & B Log Homes can provide a complete one-stop turn-key service at short notice, anywhere in the world. Our logistics services also encompass planning in the fields of Procurement and CNC production.
- Internal Transport Fleet
- Contracted services for Export and Remote Projects
- Fleet management & auditing
- Full transportation costing
- Years of experience in delivering projects globally allows us to provide our Clients with the most efficient and cost effective means of ‘getting the goods to the project’
- Dedicated and experienced staff to handle and prepare the correct documentation for transport and customs clearance.
- Transport and logistics for T&B are never an obstacle to delivering a project.
- We have long standing relationships with international service providers covering Sea, Air, Rail and road freight.
- We have refined the art of getting the maximum volume and mass out of each container or truck load.
- All goods are wrapped, strapped, bundled or palletized to ensure any potential losses are negated.
- Well established facilities at our factory to efficiently handle and load large volumes of materials.